Pre-bending and sizing are definitely the main steps in the spiral tube forming process. The key purpose of pre-bending is always to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the primary purpose of the sizing is to have a more accurate diameter of the tube, since the diameter control will be the main quality index of the Spiral Steel Pipe Tube. one. An appropriate match between pre-bending and sizing is required to get an ideal steel pipe blank.
The following is a brief discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The key of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is using arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding differs: the submerged arc welding from the welding wire is exposed, there is absolutely no coating, submerged arc welding is actually pre-paved welding flux to be welded The submerged arc welding wire extends in to the flux, and also the arc is formed underneath the flux. The formation procedure of the submerged arc welding is such that the welding wire is in contact with the workpiece.
After the start button is pressed, the welding wire and the workpiece are energized, and also the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to shed under the flux layer, as well as the welding pool is created beneath the arc. Across the arc, the flux melts to make a cavity. The cavity and the pool carry on and advance, and also the metal behind the pool solidifies to form a continuous weld. This method is conducted under the flux, therefore we can’t see it with all the human eye. It may be seen with X-ray photography.
Since the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this kind of high production efficiency; the development auxiliary time is less, time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are clean and no spatter, and the cleaning time is saved; the quality of the welding seam is high. Additionally, it provides the necessary conditions for the delivery in the spiral welded pipe plant, in order that the production duration of the large spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, therefore it is still popular.
1. The stress-bearing fluid is primarily utilized for the X46 welded pipe because the tube blank, and is also often spirally formed in temperature. It is employed for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is also mainly employed for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capacity in the steel pipe to withstand pressure is strong as well as the welding performance can also be excellent. After many different rigorous scientific inspections and tests, the utilization situation is relatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter from the steel pipe is big, the transmission efficiency is also high, and it may effectively save an investment of laying pipelines. It really is mainly employed for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is primarily hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding way of general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The rolled steel strip is used because the tube blank, which can be often formed by spiral molding and consists of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is utilized for the xqrkab pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The typical low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding technique for water, gas, air and steam and other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The pressure fluid transport relies on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method used for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After a variety of strict and scientific inspections and tests, the usage of safe and reliable, large diameter steel pipe, transmission efficiency is additionally high, and may effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is mainly utilized for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, natural gas, etc.
Rise Steel consisted of subsidiaries of Cangzhou Spiral Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei All Land Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei Yuancheng Steel Pipe Factory, Cangzhou Xinguang Thermal Insulation Pipe Factory .The company is located in Tianjin port, the largest comprehensive port and an important foreign trade port, engaging in the management of steel pipe production nearly 20 years.The company is a high-tech enterprise integrated with independent production and sales business.We are committed to the concept of “innovation, technology and service”.
Address: APT. 1202 BLDG. B Kuang Shi Guo Ji Plaza, Tianjin Free Trading Testing Zone (Business Center), Tianjin, China.
Hamer Chen:[email protected]
Eason Gao: [email protected]
Miao lin: [email protected]
Amy Shi: [email protected]
Hamer Chen:+86 18202505824
Eason Gao: +86 18622403335
Miao lin: +86 13251845682
Amy Shi: +86 18630426996